Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hi there! My Name is Ashley Cox and this is my Blog! I have been inspired by many bloggers out there and have secretly been feeling like a stalker.....so I decided to start my very own blog! I have been looking for an outlet for my creativity and all the various things that I am interested in. So here is a little about me.....

I am a Texas native who ran away to Southeast Louisiana and fell in love with the most amazing man in the world William John ......

......and together we have the the most fabulous daughter ever Kaylee Jade.

Our life together is busy and that might just be an understatement! My hubby loves me so much that he followed me back home to Texas. He has worked his cute little butt off and now has his dream job, which keeps him away a lot, but some how he still finds time to coach everything he can, play softball and work out like a crazy man! Kaylee plays soccer, baseball (yes like with the boys) and is a cheerleader. I love to plan parties, crafting, cooking, photography, hair, makeup, clothes, shopping and soooo many other things! But most of all I love spending time with the people I love the most....

I have the most amazing friends here in Texas, and they have become more like family than just friends.They are the sisters I always wanted and thank God for them everyday.


In Louisiana I also have some of the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for. They are the kinda friends that you can always count on! No matter how much time has as gone by we always pick right were we left off.


Its extremely hard to have two completely different lives and so far away from each other, but some how we make it work!

I can not wait to share our lives with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment